On this page, we shall share a lot of information regarding female black stud earrings. All the information we share here will help you buy the best women's black stud earrings. If you ignore this article, you may miss valuable information to get the best value from your black stud earrings.
Your beautiful earrings can be dirty in several ways. Some of the common ways are:
The more dirt accumulates on your earrings, the more they get discolored and become dull. Your dirty earrings can also cause infection. So, cleaning your earrings from time to time is very important.
Surely, you can use a soft and clean cloth to dry your jewelry. You can also hang them with hooks on a jewelry tree. If you see any water spot on the metal part, you can lightly buff these spots with a soft clean cloth.
A small mistake can damage your precious favorite earrings but you can easily avoid these mistakes:
Moist environment can tarnish your earrings. Store your earrings in a dry and cool place.
Suppose the size of your favorite pair of sterling silver black stud earrings varies from 3mm to 8mm. Do you really know which size is ideal for your ears? Try to know the right size first. Otherwise, you may order the wrong size and later may go through the hassles of the refund process. If the seller does not offer a refund, you may just waste your money and time.
What type of earrings are you trying to buy? There are many types of earrings such as small black stud earrings, square black stud earrings, matte black stud earrings, screw back black stud earrings, etc. To wear some earrings, you must get your ears pierced.
Sometimes the seller will mention this piece of information in the product description and sometimes they will not. So, it is your duty to carefully note if the product looks comfortable. If you fail to detect this, the product may sometimes bring painful experience for you. Two common issues with earrings are - the post is too big and/or it does not easily go in.
If you have sensitive ears, read the product description section very carefully. Did the seller clearly mention this pair of earrings are suitable for sensitive ears? If yes, you can consider buying the pair of earrings. Earrings that are ideal for sensitive ears are oftentimes made of gold, sterling silver, platinum, titanium, and nickel-free materials.
There are some gold black stud earrings, surgical steel black stud earrings and Nickel free black stud earrings in the market that may not give you any reaction and itchiness. Whatever metals and materials are used, make sure the pair of earrings are hypoallergenic black stud earrings for women.
Very shiny earrings can attract too much attention of the people in your surroundings. Some people like to show off and some others do not. Some sellers mention whether the product is shiny and others do not. So, you need to view the product images carefully.
(1) Some sellers recommend you not wear your earrings when you shower, wash your face or even sweat. In case your earrings contact water, they recommend you wipe your earrings dry with a dry cloth.
(2) Inside your jewelry box, put some desiccants to keep your earrings dry.
(3) If you wear your earrings for long hours in hot summer, long-term contact with sweat can cause corrosion to jewelry coating.
(4) If you bathe in fragrance, swim in a swimming pool where chlorine is added to water, or even dive in the salty sea water, your earrings can lose its luster. So, it is a good idea to remove all your jewelry in the above situations.
(5) Try to keep your earrings and other jewelry in the original box. At least keep them in separate packaging so that they do not collide with each other and thus get damaged.
(6) It is a good idea to clean your jewelry regularly. Use a soft microfiber cloth to remove any excess moisture, particles, dirt or dust on the jewelry. If you need to clean more seriously, check how to clean from the top section of this article.
(7) Stainless steel black stud earrings do not easily rust or stain and can last longer than other black stud earrings. Besides, these earrings are able to endure a lot of wear and tear.
(8) With proper maintenance and care, your black stud earrings will last longer than no or low maintenance and careless use.
(9) If you have not had earrings on in a while, your ears can turn a little red and burn at first. Soon your ears can accept your new earrings. Before refunding the new earrings for any small problem, give some time and you may see the problem is automatically solved.
(10) Oftentimes the seller will demand that their products are made of high quality materials and the product finishing quality is very good. The reality is - the finish of most cheap earrings is not going to last forever.
(11) It is not rare that buyers discover that their new earrings do not fit in their piercing. What you guess about the size, shape and design from online product images may not always be correct.
(12) It is better not to wear your earrings when you sleep because your earrings can easily get deformed, crushed or tarnished.
(13) It is a good idea to sterilize your earrings from time to time.